dimarts, 23 de novembre del 2010

- The amazingness of a patient

Prot: You know what I've learned about your planet? There's enough life on Earth to fill 50 planets. Plants, animals, people, fungi, viruses, all jostling to find their place, bouncing off each other, feeding off each other. Connected.
Dr Mark Powell: You don't have that kind of connection on K-PAX?
Prot: Nobody wants, nobody needs. On K-PAX, when I'm gone, nobody misses me. There would be no reason to. And yet I sense that when I leave here... I will be missed. Yes. Strange feeling.
__________________________________________________________


Prot: I want to tell you something, Mark. Something you do not yet know, but we k-paxians have been around long enough to have discovered: the universe will expand, then it will collapse back on itself, and then it will expand again. It will repeat this process forever. What you don't know is that, when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Wherever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make, you will live through, again and again, forever.
So my advice to you, is to get it right this time around because this time... is all you have.

3 comentaris:

  1. El que diu en Prot és una mica discutible, però la peli és plena de reflexions interessants.

    ResponElimina
  2. has de llegir el llibre, és acollonant.

    ResponElimina
  3. dude this is what `i keep saying to ya!

    ResponElimina